- What exchange does Civeo's common shares trade on and what is the ticker symbol?
- Civeo trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol CVEO. The company was spun out of Oil States International in 2014.
- Where is Civeo based?
- We are a Canadian company with employees working in Canada, the U.S. and Australia. Our corporate headquarters is in Houston. Civeo re-domiciled from the U.S. to Canada in July 2015.
- Does Civeo pay a dividend?
- Not at this time.
- Does Civeo have a Dividend Re-Investment Plan/Direct Purchase Plan?
- We do not currently offer a "DRIP" plan
- What securities analysts cover Civeo?
- Please visit the Analyst Coverage page on our website for a current listing.
- Who is Civeo's transfer agent?
- Computershare is our transfer agent and registrar. Please contact Computershare to transfer your shares or update your address, or if you have other questions about your account.
Computershare Investor Services Inc.
3rd Floor, 510 Burrard Street
Email: [email protected]
- Who is Civeo's independent registered accounting firm?
- Ernst & Young LLP is our independent auditor.
- What is Civeo's CUSIP number?
- How do I determine my basis in my Civeo Canada common shares as of the date of the re-domiciliation?
- The tax basis for each Civeo Canada common share received by a shareholder of Civeo U.S. will be the same as the tax basis for each Civeo U.S. common share exchanged, increased by the amount of gain recognized by the shareholder, if any. Please see Form 8937 below and the Proxy Statement for more information.
- When and where is Civeo's Annual Meeting?
- Our Annual Meeting will be held May 11, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. Central Time at the Doubletree Houston at 400 Dallas Street, Houston, Texas 77002. Please refer to our Proxy Statement for information on items that will be considered at the meeting.
- Does Civeo mail information to investors upon request?
- We have elected to make all SEC filings, annual reports, proxy statements, news releases and investor presentations available electronically rather than through the mail, making delivery more efficient, more cost effective and friendlier to the environment. You can quickly assemble your own Investor Information by using the Briefcase Tool found throughout the website.